Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another Challenge from Christy!

Howdy Blog Fans!!! How did everyone do with last weeks Saturday Challenge?
I hope you were able to scrap some outdoor pictures!
This week I plan to motivate you by issuing a "Christmas in July" Challenge ---
scrap somethnig for the hoildays... make a gift, scrap last year's pictures, get your friends together and exchange scrap supplies! The best part about Christmas in July is there is no SNOW! Here is a layout I did - again I crack myself up because there are none of the Wonderful MOSD products on this page, maybe it's because I'm knee deep in cool MOSD word books, oh well - Have a great week and Scrap some Christmas, Haunakkah, Kwanza, Holiday Cheer!


2 comments:

Christi said...

I so love that little window through the velum!

Creative Bug Christy said...

Thanks Christi - I was trying to highlight the look between Santa and my little guy! It was a fun layout to do!