Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday Muses...

Hello Everyone! It is Monday again so you are back to me (Ali). I have a winner to announce and some fun samples to show you - so let's get to it.




Drum roll please >!>!>!>!>!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>!>! The winner of the custom Expressions Wordbook from last Monday is.......PaulaM. This was a random drawing, but incase you missed what Paula had to say, here it is...



"When I first heard that one of the LSS had these albums for special order, I was thrilled. I have 6 children and the first thing I though about was wanting to order one for each of them. I will either give each of them the blank book and allow them to embellish, or for those that are not 'into that' (the boys) I will embellish it for them with pictures and memorabilia about them!! What a fun item."




Paula send me an email with your address and what word you would like and I will get your book in the mail to you.




Now onto another fun Acrylic album. Have you seen a Clearly Designed Steps Album? They are a lot of fun. They are 5 inches wide and the pages are graduated stating at 4 inches long/tall and going upto 7 .5 inches. Here is a beautiful sample done by our own MOD Squader Debbie Fitzgerald entitled Family Hike






Did you notice how her title is Family Hike- but the family part of the title is actually on the second page with the photo of some of her family- LOVE THAT! Love that with the clear nature of these albums you can stack and layer and get two titles for the price of one!

Still not to sure about putting together a clear album? Angela from The Button Farm is using the Clearly Designed Steps Album for her class at all the CK Conventions. Her 'Ramdom Musings' class sells out quickly. If you are interested in taking this class at a CKC you might want to go here and see when registration is in your area. Here is a picture of the album she is teaching...









If any of you have taken the class leave a comment! We have heard rave reviews about Angela as a teacher and this project. You won't be disappointed!

Well I think I have been long winded enough today. I hope I have provided you with some inspiration. Have a terrific Monday!



-a

4 comments:

melita said...

Another wonderful album! Love the graduated pages! I can't wait to see all of these products in real life. I hope I can convince one of my LSS to get them!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love both albums. This is a fun album to work with!

And Congrats to PaulaM. Way to go!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

What great projects!!!

Angel said...

What a nice Album... Fun Stuff!!!