Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sketchy Sunday

Who loves sketches??? Everyone loves sketches, right? Here is one that incorporates a lot of journaling. My example includes the new Journaling Bits Stick Ons. They make journaling SO EASY!!!

Try out the sketch for yourself and post it here by next Sunday! Use MOSD products and your page/card/project just might be our next featured "Eye Spy"!! Don't have any MOSD products? That's OK...show us your work anyway and continue to watch the blog for more chances for giveaways!!

I can't wait to see what you all do with the sketch!!

~Shannon

3 comments:

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

WOW! I love the colors used and the journaling is amazing...tfs your talent...

Zoa said...

I just found this site through Marcie- I have never heard of MOSD before! I made a page with the sketch & I had a great time! Should I just post a link here in the comments? or do I post it somewhere else? thanks so much!!!

Zoa said...

well I guess I will just post it here since I didn't hear back!

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r121/zoabarker/Scrapbook/dance.jpg?t=1215982901

thanks for the fun sketch!