Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Card Fun






The MOSD Stick-Ons are a fun product to use for card making. I used the monograms and the tag stick-ons on these cards.

For the first three samples, I simply placed my Stick-On onto the white cardstock, then used my brayer to add ink all across the page AND the Stick-On. I used a baby wipe to remove the ink from the monogram. Since the monogram is black, the ink did not stain. I used a Kaleidoscope ink pad, from ColorBox. It creates some fun effects. The brown one looks like leather! The Stick-On on the pink card is coated with Stickles glitter glue! Up close, it rocks!

For the other cards, I simply add the Stick-On directly to patterned paper. I also stamped on the tag Stick-On with Staz-On ink.
I made these cards in no time. They make great personalized stationery sets and can be given as a gift. Have fun playing!
- Gloria






2 comments:

Lauri said...

Nice job Gloria@ I like the simple designs and they look great!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful cards, Gloria!