Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fun with Sketches

As you may know, I love a sketch. What you may not know is that I like to create sketches as well as use them. So, I have created a special, never before seen sketch just for the MOSD blog!



Here is the LO I made from my sketch.




Notice I used some of the new MOSD Stick-Ons (the arrow and the sunburst) on my LO. The orange "paper lace" was cut with my Cricut and the Graphically Speaking cartridge. Since making your own "paper lace" is not an option for many of you, I know you will all be looking forward to the new Intricacies that MOSD will soon have available!

Now here is the really great news...if you use my sketch in a layout, link your creation to the comments section here, and one lucky winner will receive a dandy prize from me!

As always, HAVE FUN!

- Gloria

No comments: