Thursday, August 28, 2008

Had so much Fun last night!

Last night Alison and I had the pleasure of being the Guest Chatters at 2 Croppin Cousinz. We talked all about our newest album the Big Boy --- the one that is featured in our contest... we talked all about the Intricacies and we chatted a little about how Ali and I came to be in business together - that is a GREAT Story!... but I woke up this morning and I was like... DANG I forgot to ask THEM ( the cool 2CC chicks) about the product I found so awesome at their site!!!!


So - Alison if you are reading this stop now - because I am about to promote another stores product - it is NOT an MOSD product and ... well Just stop and go back to designing US cool stuff... Everyone else - KEEP READING!!!


I am saturated up to my eye balls in scrapp stuff - I look at kits, tools, adhesives all day every day until my eyes are watering from the strain. It is a rare occasion any of these items make me want to spend money - I have too much stuff already... so, I went to 2 Croppin Cousins to "check it out" before the chat and they had something I actually want to buy! That is sooo rare - and it's the product I forgot to ask them all about!


I know all you trendy gals may not think these are all that - but I do: RIBBON JARS!

They have a different jar every month - I am in LOVE and I am about to go SHOPPING, lol. Head on over to 2 Croppin Cousinz --- they also have some MOSD stuff!!! Wanna join me and Shop a little too???

No comments: