Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Sunday!!

Hey all you MOSD blog readers!! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend! We are off to the zoo shortly. Of course I am packing my camera! I think I probably have about a MILLION or so zoo pictures, but there's always room for just a few more, right?

The same is true for many places that we go. We are big fans of museums, art centers, etc. We try to go at each exhibit change. The kids get a sense of culture and they don't even know it because it is disguised as fun stuff! Ha! Got em!! Here is a recent trip to the Indianapolis Children's Museum...



They have a comic book exhibit and we are HUGE comic fans. So when I saw this, I immediately thought of the MOSD Stick Ons!! Dont' they make great captions?

Well, the children are calling and my camera is charged! Have a great weekend and keep on scrapping!!

~Shannon

No comments: