Sunday, August 3, 2008

It's Sunday again...

First of all, I want to announce the eye spy winner for this week. Paula M ...YOU WIN!!!! E-mail me (onescrappymom@msn.com) your address and I will get you a package of MOSD goodies! Thanks for playing along! And don't forget, dear blog readers...keep the postings coming. Got a project with MOSD on it? Got a blog that you mentioned us? We want to know! Just post here and you could be our next Eye Spy!!!


And speaking of MOSD...I thought I would continue on my quest with altered projects using Stackers...

This is just an ordinary soup can. The edger from the stacker collection fits perfectly around these cans. For this one, I used an Easter theme and made mini Easter baskets, but the possibilities are endless! What a great party favor or a treat bag for Halloween? Christmas cookies would fit in this as well. The best part is...you are recycling something you might normally throw away. So the next time you have soup...don't throw away the can! Get out your MOSD products and be creative!!

Have a wonderful week!
~Shannon

No comments: