Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Back to School Midweek Madness

Hey all! If you're like me, the past few weeks have been filled with preparations for getting the kiddos outfitted and supplied for the new school year. I have all five of mine in school this year. I actually had two and a half hours to myself yesterday while my youngest was at preschool. This is a first - I was a bit tearful, but I'm sure I'll find plenty of ways to fill my time.

I wanted to document some memories about back to school while they were still fresh in my brain. The MOSD Cover 2 Cover Mini flip album was perfect. Another hybrid album, it features 2 acrylic covers and chipboard inner pages. It's just the right size at 4x3 inches. I printed off some pictures at 3.5 x 5 inch size, then adhered & trimmed them directly to the chipboard to create fast and easy pages. The back sides were covered with patterned paper and journaling spots. Add some embellies, and voila! A fun mini that looks great without taking a lot of time. And since it's petite, it is easy to carry with me to show all my friends.











Have a great Wednesday everyone!

No comments: