Monday, September 8, 2008

Better Late than Never....

Hi All...

Well I would like to say that Shannon's post on using the Stick Ons was so awesome that I decided to leave it at the top of the blog for a bit. But the truth of the matter is - it has been a crazy day and I am just getting to my blog post.

It seems there is some confusion on our naming scheme for our albums. It probably has something to do with the fact that we come up with these names in the middle of the night while we are 'Burning the Midnight Oil'. So I am here today to clarify the difference between our Clearly Designed Line and our Cover 2 Cover Line.

Here it is - drum roll please - I know so thrilling....okay not really but it is good information.

Clearly Designed Acrylic Albums from MOSD are entirely clear - while the Cover 2 Cover albums have clear covers with chipboard pages. So you may see posts that say Clearly Designed Take Along and you may see posts that say Cover 2 Cover Take Along - they are indeed two different albums - they are similar in size and binding but the interior pages make all the difference.

Hope that helps clear up some of the confusion!

No comments: