Monday, September 1, 2008

Looking Back and Looking Ahead

It is the first of September - WOW! Where has summer gone? We had a very busy summer at the Banholzer house! But the fall looks like someone hit the fast forward button on my life! I have been feeling rather overwhelmed with the prospects of the next six months! So many product ideas, so little time and in some cases so little knowledge (a few digi ideas - I know how to create - I just don't know how to make them downloadable for everyone!). We have lots of research to do! Fortunately we have a wonderful team that puts up with us and helps us whenever we ask.

So these are some random thoughts. I don't have any set idea for this blog entry. I have been doing a lot of reflection this weekend. And my mind seems to be racing in as many directions as my life. SOOOOOO I took this weekend to declutter; I decluttered ALL the closets in my house, I wrote a million and one lists to declutter my mind, and today I tackle my office. This morning I got out of bed at 6am, made some coffee, grabbed my camera and went out and sat on my front porch and watched the sunrise. I snapped a few pictures of the sunrise, a few macro shots of my roses with the morning sun on them, a few random shots around the house. Life is moving so fast I just thought I needed to slow down and freeze a few moments.

So WOW - my mind still seems to be racing - can you tell by all these random thoughts and poor writing/gramar! There is a point to all this....

Today I am not going to promote MOSD or a product...instead I want you to read this and stop - take a quick walk outside, reflect back on the summer and look forward to the fall. You don't have to take pictures, and you don't have to write anything down - just stop - take a deep breath - enjoy the moment!

No comments: