Monday, October 6, 2008


I snuck in some scrapping time a few weeks ago... I am trying so hard to get through 2006 before 2008 is over, and I'm "stuck" in September! We have a lot of Family things in September... a Birthday, going to the Fair, Apple Picking, School - sheesh!

So if this layout looks a little familiar to you - it's because not to long ago I posted a layout showing the same Giant Slide: Tips for Using Journal Bits... this layout is from 2006, that layout was from 2005 and I have yet to do the one from 2007 or 2008, lol.

Any hoo... I spent an entire weekend from Friday to Monday scrapping and so I could call it work and not feel guilty I tried to use as many MOSD products as I could! As you can see I jazzed this layout up with some Arrow Stick Ons.

Have a great Week everyone!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love how you used the arrows!! I also really like the font of the letters! Glad you got some time to scrap!!