Saturday, October 11, 2008

Meet Another Designer

I would like to more formally introduce you to Marcie Morgan.... My name is Marcie Morgan and I am a SAHM of three wonderful children and have been married to my dh for ten years. We live in an older historical home in a small Mid-western town. Besides the three kids, we also have six cats and two dogs, let's just say we love a full house! I started scrapbooking over eight years ago with the idea to make a baby book for my daughter, and have been addicted ever since! Hardly a day goes by that I am not in my studio for at least a few moments. I love to think outside the box and try new things and love to create cards and altered objects as well as layouts. I am honored to be a part of the MOSD design team!

We think her designs ROCK! Thanks for all your hard work for MOSD Marcie we are so glad you are part of the MOD Squad!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Marcie You rock Girlie!!!