Tuesday, November 11, 2008

to do lists...

Well this is sort of a scrappy related thing--seriously.At the end of this week my little girl is having surgery and I'm trying to get the house and errands in order. My to do list has spanned over the course of the whole week with every day completely planned out. It's an OCD thing, I know. I have dozens of my old planners and to do books saved (why? I might need something one day, LOL) Have you ever looked at your To Do list and wondered what it would like look to someone in 15 years? Have you created a layout or mini book about your to do list? I'm drowning in a novel of a To do list and the idea just hit me that I need to scrap this... I wonder what my grandmother did daily or what her To do's were?

Here's a challenge for you--create a layout or mini album with your to do list--come back here and post a link to it. You have a week to complete it--just be back here on this post with the link by next Tuesday! I'll put together a yummy good pack just for this challenge--an MOSD acrylic album and some scrappy goodness to play with! or if you would rather you can email to me at veronica@mosd.com but remember I need to get it by Next Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Just want you to know that you and your dd and family are in my thoughts and prayers during this stressful time. TY for a cool challenge!

PCM said...

This is a great challenge. I love the idea of scrapping 'to do' lists