Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Shaker Ornament







With Christmas just around the corner I just had to make one more ornament, and I knew that I wanted it to use the gorgeous snowflake stickons from Midnight Oil! To make this ornament you will need:


patterned paper


ribbon


snowflake stickon


glitter


transparency


something to fill the shaker




I just simply cut out two different sized circles and nested them inside of each other and stitched around the diameter. I then made an envelope out of two transparencies to fit within the inner circle and adhered, leaving the top open to fill. I filled my ornament with snowflakes and sequins. I then applied my stickon and covered in glitter. Lastly punch a hole in the top and thread ribbon through. You could also use this as a gift tag by just adding the To & From on the front. Enjoy!




2 comments:

Creative Bug Christy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! I love it Marcie.!

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Wowsa I love it!! Awesome creative idea!