Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things....

The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies... I have no idea why they always show it at Christmas time - or why the song "favorite things" is considered a Christmas song... but Hey if I was running the world it would be a very different place. :-)


So, since it is Christmas Time and the Powers that be have deemed "Favorite Things" a Christmas Song - I'll go with it.


This Post is going to be a few of MY favorite things....in no particular order...I know they should ALL be MOSD things - but that's not going to be true!





1. Starbucks - I have cut back over the last year but my Love grows ever strong. I even got an ornament in an exchange this year. You know what??? I should design a coffee themed Stacker Collection! Keep youe eyes open for that one!







2. Speaking of Stacker Collections.... My favorite collection to date is the: Travel Collection --- it's one of the first I designed for MOSD and I just remember falling in love. Now I just need to take a trip so I have something to Scrap!





3. Scrapbooking - this is such a wonderful hobby. I am so thankful for all the moments over the past year I scrapbooked. My children now join me and have become quite creative in their endevors! Here they are on their very first scrap day with my good friend Judy!



4. My favorite section in the MOSD Gallery is the "out of the box" category... our designers are Amazing and they always amaze me! I do not think out of the box - I am very black and white in my designs. I can't pick a favorite designer or a favorite project - but I have to say this one made me smack my head saying - Why can't I think of coll stuff like that!



So there you have it --- a few of MY favorite things! Have a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, and enjoy Kwanza Everyone!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love The Sound of Music too!
Your list of favorites is wonderful and totally made me smile!

Maryfrances Fabbri said...

What a fun post. I am a lover of that movie also. It was nice to get to know you better.

Gloria Stengel said...

I also love The Sound of Music. We watch that, It's A Wonderful Life, My Fair Lady, and Mary Poppins every Christmas. (Don't ask why My Fair Lady and Mary Poppins!). Dh and the dc also love to watch Wizard of Oz and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but I DESPISE those two movies so I do something else on those days. I think they are all long movies, so we have the time during the holiday break to watch them.