Monday, December 22, 2008

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas


Good morning ladies. It is still cold here in MA and we have a wopper of a storm this weekend. My husband said to me he thinks he has never shoulved and snowblowed as much in his life as he did the past three days....poor guy!

I have a really fun layout to show you today. I used some really fun holly funsies from MOSD.

Check out this layout of my son Grant trimming the three this year. I used a page topper, transparency and title from the Chiristmas Traditional Collection and Journaling Stick Ons.

I wanted to keep this simple and it really worked well. I also added some supplies from Karen Foster, Technique Tuesday and My Minds Eye.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

This is awesome MF!! Great way to use the stackers!!