Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Extreme Stick Ons

I confess to being a hoarder. I've been hanging on to this Extreme Boy paper for a while now, waiting for just the right project. Well, these Halloween pictures of my eldest son seemed to call out for this paper. So then the next question - how to embellish? Well, I reached into my pack of MOSD Stick Ons. I used three different Stick Ons to create a graffiti look among the pictures. I started with the Skateboard Stick On. By using some acrylic paint, some fussy cutting and Stickles, I was able to create one cool board embellie. I added an arrow and a Journal Bits Stick On to complete the look. I love how this turned out! How will you use your Stick Ons?




1 comment:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

This is cool! Love the fussy cutting flames with the skateboard stick on!