Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sneak Peek: Build a Book Perfect Shapes!

Can I just tell you that I am in love?

Our latest addition to the Build-a-book line is the Perfect Shapes pages.
We're talking circles, scallops and other fun chipboard shaped pages that fit perfectly in a 6x6 mini albums.

I started with a pair of acrylic covers that I colored with alcohol inks.
That's when the fun started. Check out the variety of shaped pages I used and how they all overlap onto the pages that follow, creating a peek of the pages to come.








Your creative options are limitless!

5 comments:

silvia said...

OMG!!!! LOVE this album!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Cute book! You did a great job with the pages!

Marcie said...

This is beautiful Debbie!

Dolores said...

this is gorgeous!

Crafty Girl Studio said...

Hey Ladies, I love the shapes in this book. How fun!!