Monday, January 5, 2009

Stay Tuned...

I'm back - well for today anyway. I would like to thank Maryfrances for all her wonderful inspiration and guest blog posts throughout December. How lucky were we? We will be keeping tabs on Maryfrances and I am certain (if we have our way) that you will see her around the blog again.

I am also thrilled to let you know that Suzy Molen - one of our wonderful product designers and the creator of the 'Intricacy' will now be blogging on Mondays. So you only have to put up with my non-project 'info' blog posts for one more day - LOL!

Finally, I want to make sure that everyone knows....stay tuned...CHA is just around the corner and MOSD has a lot of great products and ideas that are being released. CHA is January 25-28th in Anaheim, CA. But don't worry you don't have to attend to get the 'skinny'. Keep checking back to the blog (or keep your 'subscription' going) because the week or January 18th our fabulous Bloggers/Design Team Members will be posting Sneak Peaks of our CHA releases!

So Stay Tuned...

No comments: