Friday, February 27, 2009

Ahoy Matey!

MOSD's Build-a-Book Wordbooks are amazing! I was able to spell the word "MATEY" for a pirate themed mini album! How cool is that?! You are able to buy just the letters you need for your project. No getting stuck with the same old words all the time.

I used Rusty Pickle paper and the MOSD Pirate Stacker Collection, plus some other pirate themed items from the craft store. I bound my album with the NEW spiral rings, in black.


Here is a closeup of the MOSD Pirate Stacker Collection.




Here is another view of the MOSD Pirate Stacker.



The pirate ship below is also from the MOSD Stacker Collection.



The transparency quote is another piece of the MOSD Stacker. These are very easy to pull apart and use as needed.



(There are no photos in the album yet, since I did not want to share the photos of my son's friends online without permission.)


- Gloria

No comments: