Sunday, February 1, 2009

Have you met Ana??

Ana is one of Christy's relatives and part of the reason MOSD gives such lightening fast service. While at CHA, I had a chance to hang out with her and she is truly one of the nicest people I have ever had a chance to meet. If you stopped by the booth at CHA, you probably heard her happy greeting and had your badge scanned by her. She even took us to Hollywood to sight see.

As luck would have it...MOSD has the PERFECT Stacker set for a tribute layout to my new BFF! The friendship stackers are so versatile and the color combo is terrific. I couldn't wait to come home and use them.




So here you are...my tribute to my new BFF! Love ya Ana Banana!!

3 comments:

silvia said...

Gorgeous LO!!! Ana rocks!!!!

Ana Warriner said...

My BFF Shannon Rocks!! Im so lucky to have a friend like her!!!

Ana Warriner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.