Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Ya!

You can probably tell that the design team all received Valentine's Intricacies in their DT box this month! I used my red heart intricacy to make this layout of my youngest son and me. The photo is from 2002. I love this picture of us together. I don't have a lot of memories of cuddling this boy, as he was always on the move! So this quiet moment is precious!

I used some buttons from my stash that matched his shorts! (I am pretty sure the buttons came from my LSS club kit.) I also found a scallop blade for my Fiskars trimmer to use on this layout! It's amazing what you find in your stash if you just bother to look! The bling title has been in my stash for a while as well.

I challenge you to dig through your stash and see what's hiding in there!

Happy Valentine's Day!

- Gloria

No comments: