Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More of a good thing....

Happy Tuesday everyone! I want to start off by sending some prayers over to Veronica and her Daughter- Veronica's daughter is very sick, so Veronica could not be with us today- here's to a speedy recovery! If you get a chance - give Veronica some Love and support!


Onto my project for today.. MOSD is launching a brand new program March 1st... it's call Word Book of the Month and it is only available through your online or local Scrapbook store... Check our RETAILES page for great places to shop MOSD.


This program is just AWESOME because stores have the choice of 3 different words (or they can order up all 3) and they come 2 ways.. Bare Word Books are plain, untrimmed letters (MSRP is $1 a letter - so the price will vary depending on the word) and Ready to Decorate Word Books come trimmed, punched and with 3 of our BRAND NEW Sprial Rings. The MSRP on these books is $10.00... both GREAT DEALS for your creative addiction.



The words for March are:

Hunt


Spring

and


Bunny



Take a look at what I did with the word Hunt...






Here is a butterfly I crumpled, inked, layered and stickled!



The "T" page is decorated with paper flowers, buttons, silk flowers and a pink Twirly Gig Stick On. I also did lots of inking!

Flower Close up... I love the stickled centers of the mini silk flowers.


A view of the completed book... I used scrap chipboard to add an EXTRA PAGE to the end, shaped like an egg of course! I also used the Topper Transparency for our Easter Cute Stacker Collection. (See close up below). Lots of ribbon, Stick Ons and ink make this a charming table top album. I can't wait to add pictures!



Just a different angle to show some dimension... I hope you enjoy our New Build A book - Book of the Month Program... Contact your Favorite Scrapbook and Paper Craft store and ask them to feed your need to create!
- - - Stay tuned for more Word Book Ideas from Our Talented Designers!

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

I love it! And so happy to see you creating!