Friday, March 6, 2009

No Project is too Small...

...for MOSD! We have wonderful products for all your scrapbooking and card making needs. But...not every project you do will be a "masterpiece"! Not every project will be a full-blown mini-album. Not every project will be an amazing page layout. Sometimes your projects are small. Sometimes they need to be finished at the last second for a gift! Well, MOSD can help you with those projects too!


This perpetual calendar makes an awesome quickie gift! I simply purchased a clipboard at the craft store for under $2 and decorated it with some scrapbook supplies. Then, I attached a 6x6 MOSD Stick-Ons Calendar grid to the back a MOSD 6x6 acrylic sheet (normally sold as mini-album cover sets). I wrote the calendar information on the acrylic with a dry erase marker, and ta da, instant gift. You can even include the marker with your gift! (I did write my days of the week with a Sharpie so they'd not wipe off when you clean the calendar.)

Now, check out these vases!


I purchased the little vases at the Target Dollar spot. They came pre-printed with the words on them, but you could use Rub-ons, MOSD Stick-Ons, or Sharpie markers to add text to plain vases. I then added the circles from the MOSD Stick-Ons Backgrounds set to the vases. And, again, instant decor, or a gift that cost me pennies, and took me about 10 min. to make!

Need a gift for the little girl in your life? Well check out this recycled tin!

I rescued this Maya Road chipboard tin from the trash! I added some MOSD Stick-Ons (lattice from the Backgrounds set and a flower from the Diva Pictogram set) to the clear window of the tin. I also attached a rhinestone to the center of the flower. Then I tied a bunch of ribbon and fabric to the handle, stuffed the tin with some girlie items, and BAM! Girlie gift in 20 minutes!


Have fun creating some simple, yet WONDERFUL projects with your MOSD products. And post a link here so we can see!


- Gloria

1 comment:

Truly Lori said...

I just love projects like this, Gloria. So quick and CUTE, too:)