Friday, March 27, 2009

Scrapbook Your Faith

I have spent the past three months as part of the Creative Challenge Team at Faith Sisters. For my last project I decided to use MOSD products. I thought maybe you would like to see what I made!

I used a 6x6 clear cover and a scallop circle, both from the Build-a-Book Perfectly Shaped program. (I love that you can do so much more than just make mini books with the MOSD shaped pages!)

I covered my shape with strips of paper, then trimmed around the shape with a craft knife. Once I had my shape decorated, I used my ATG to adhere it to the acrylic cover. To make a wall hanging, I used the Crop-a-Dile to punch holes into the acrylic and then set large eyelets into the corners.


My kids get the "bicker bug" sometimes, so this is a wonderful scripture to hang in our school room. It's a reminder for them (and for me) to use our helpful words and not "ugly" words.

I'd love to see how you used MOSD products to scrapbook about YOUR faith. Link your project here by leaving a comment and I'll come and see!

- Gloria

No comments: