Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter is Just Around the Corner

I'm not sure how it happened, but it's April already, and Easter is just around the corner. I am not sure why, but it sneaks up on me faster and faster every year!

I've been working through my older photos, and am up to 2004. I found these photos from Easter, and had an idea to scrap them using a clear background page.

MOSD sells clear "cover sets" in various sizes, and 12x2 is one of the sizes you can order. I only had one in my stash, so I knew I had to get the page right the first time! (The reason I was a bit worried, is that I ruined a 6x6 cover the other day!)


This is the page I came up with.

I painted the edges of the clear 12x12 cover to make it stand out. Then I distressed some Rusty Pickle Chocolate Bunnies paper (found at the San Diego Expo last summer!) and added that to the clear cover. I simply used my ATG for adhesive. It sticks very well to the acrylic.

I found some blue Thickers in my stash to use for the title. I also found the basket in my button bin. Not sure who needs a huge basket button, but I had one! I snipped off the back and attached it to the page with a Glue Dot. I punched a few eggs with a small punch, and added a flower to jazz up the basket.

I hope you'll give clear pages a try!

- Gloria

No comments: