Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Fun with Stick-Ons

It's Friday again...so here I am with another project. I know I'm late today...but better late than never! One of my favorite MOSD products is the Stick-Ons vinyl stickers. These things are so cool. And the DT always gets to try out new styles before anyone else! I know I've shown you these before, but I was playing with them again today.

If any of you have been following my personal blog, you know I've been making a TON of cards these days. I've shown you a few here on the MOSD blog, using MOSD products. I hope you can stand to see another one.

You can see that the flower Stick-Ons makes a great accent to this monogram birthday card! (Somewhere one of my friends with a "V" first name is standing by the mailbox!)

Here are a few older projects showing how to use Stick-Ons for quick gifts.

This is a mini "pizza" box which can hold a gift card or some chocolates or other small items.

This is a recycled tin that can also be used to hold little goodies. I stuffed this one with some markers and pads for a friend's daughters.

I hope you have a chance to play with some Stick-Ons! They are great fun!
- Gloria

1 comment:

Vickilyn said...

Me me me!! I'm a V-friend!

Really - beautiful card...and I know you have my address! LOL :)