Friday, June 26, 2009

It's All Boy!

It's Friday again! And I'm back with another project! Last week I showed you a girly tag made with a 4x6 MOSD acrylic page. Today...a boy tag.

These photos are pretty bad. It was late when I took them. If I get a chance I'll do new ones. But I wanted to get the project up!

I made the pinwheel from some Daisy D's paper. I had to glue two sheets back to back since it's single-sided paper. I made the paper hat from a sheet out of an old math textbook.

The background paper is self-adhesive fabric from Making Memories. This has some Tim Holtz metal "bling" on it too!

That's it. Short and sweet this week. The new DT will on board soon! Keep your eyes glued here!

5 comments:

kellyjean said...

Awesome, Gloria!!! I think the pics look great BTW. wink.

Truly Lori said...

Whoo hoo, you ROCK, Girl!

Vickilyn said...

Love love love that tag too!!! You are just keeping this blog alive right now, aren't you??!?!!?

:)

~EssenseVibez~ said...

great pics from what i see--this project is awesome---

Kristy's Custom Creations said...

So cool! Love the little hat and the fact that you didn't attach the ticket flat on the tag. Fantastic!