Friday, July 17, 2009

All about me: Shannon :0)

*{HELLO!}* I'm Shannon and I am also VERY EXCITED to be a part of the MOSD Team! I am a stay at home mom, I have 2 kiddos (Patrick and Mackenzie) and 2 crazy dogs(Cinnamon Buns and Nutmeg)....and a soon to be frog Jonathan, he's almost there! Incidently....Mackenzie has insisted for her 5th birthday that she is getting a fish. That being said, our house is always loud and there's never a dull moment.....giving me ample opportunity to scrap everyday things moreso than occasions and events.....hmmm, what else....I spend a lot of time volunteering at my children's school...St Rose. I enjoy it and it keeps me happy and sane. I have a cool husband who loves me despite my whining, quirks and dorky obsession with watching King of the Hill. I have been scrapping since Paddy was born and it started out small with post card type things that I mailed out to family so they could see him growing and changing....then I branched out to calendars for the grandparents....but that got tedious after a few calendars and needless to say, that tradition has ceased. I didn't really start scrapping for myself until I worked at my LSS, I was then kind of forced to make things for myself so to speak. I then got very enthusiastic about it and it's brought me to where I am today.....wherever that is! :0)

I don't have any MOSD designs as of yet, but wanted to share a few things with you so you could get an idea about me.




7 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your artistic style, Shannon. Cannot wait to see what you do with MOSD product!

AmesOx said...

Absolutely STUNNING work Shannon!! Love Lovin' it!

Debbie said...

Love your style, Shannon!
Can't wait to see what you do with MOSD goodies!!

Marisa said...

All your projects are great! The cupcakes are really cute! I look forward to working with ya! :)

Erica said...

I love your layered "eclectic" style. Very cool and funky!

Truly Lori said...

Love your style. I can tell I'll be inspired by you and can't wait to see other projects you create:)

kellyjean said...

Shannon, these are so fun! You are so talented, girl!