Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Debbie's back!

I'm so excited to return for another term on the Mod Squad. After taking a hiatus to deal with some personal stuff, I'm back! My mojo's been working and I can't wait to start working with all the new product heading my way.

A little bit about me... I'm married to a very handsome, very supportive man. He turns a blind eye to my creative messes and keeps me company while I scrap. We have five amazing, energetic kids - Colin 12, Brenna 10, Ryan 8, Jimmy 6, and Tommy 4. We also have a big Chesapeake Bay Retreiver named Harley. I work full time as a RN on a maternity ward / newborn nursery at a busy city hospital. I teach classes at my LSS as well. Yes, I'm one busy woman, but scrapping is how I relax and recharge myself.

I enjoy playing with a variety of techniques and have found that MOSD products afford me the opportunity to experiment - from Stick Ons to acrylic, you're only limited by your imagination!

Here are some samples of my favorite MOSD projects...







Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Welcome back Debbie! I still love that layout with the car Stick-On...and the buttons for wheels! Very creative!

~EssenseVibez~ said...

hey Deb--very nice to meet you--i'm new to the team and i look forward to working with you and the rest of the gurlz---

kellyjean said...

These are super amazing projects, Debbie! I am so excited to be working with you on the team!

Marisa said...

Awesome projects Debbie! I am looking forward to working with the MOSD products!:)

Valerie Chmielak said...

AWESOME projects!!! I love the LO with the little car on it!

Carolyn Lontin said...

WOW ! Wonderful projects! So glad to have you on the team!

Erica said...

These are all so TOTALLY awesome! (I remember adding your "Fall Leaves" layout to my faves on scrapbook.com.)

Truly Lori said...

Debbie,

Great work:) I look forward to working with you and getting to know you better through your work.

This is truly a great group of crafters:)