Friday, November 6, 2009

Scrap some words...

One of my favorite types of mini albums to work with is MOSD's Cover 2 Cover mini albums. Cover 2 Covers have chipboard pages and acrylic covers.
My project today features the Show Off album. I added a couple of extra chipboard pages to the four it comes with.
I chose to create an album featuring Words to Live By. Here is the concept behind my mini:
I chose 10 words that have a powerful impact to me and built my book around it. I used a variety of vintage looking products to create a collage of quotes and thoughts for each word. Here is a peek of some of the pages:














I hope you've been inspired by this mini to choose 10 words to scrap.
Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

kellyjean said...

Awesome book, Debbie! And what an awesome idea with selecting meaningful words to journal about!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh my gosh! That is FANTASTIC!!!!! I love it. What a cool idea! This is a stunning little book. Great job Debbie!

Erica said...

Wow! This is beautiful. What a wonderful idea. The album turned out so fantastic! I love all the papers, embellishments, layers, and your style. Very cool!

Truly Lori said...

Wow!!!! This book is just AWESOME!!!! I want one, no...I want two or three, lol!

Great inspiration!

Carolyn Lontin said...

wow this is gorgeous!!

AmesOx said...

This is beautiful! Love how you highlighted special meaningful words! Such a wonderful idea!