Thursday, December 10, 2009

Festive Favorites


One theme workin' here at MOSD this month is
"Holiday Traditions."
When I think of any holiday,
I think of FOOD!  Oh yea!
I have favorite recipes of certain family members
that make the holidays "the holidays,"
especially when it comes to eating. he he he.
*

Following this theme, I decided to create a little keepsake
of all of our favorite festive recipes.
I used the Mini Flip Cover 2 Cover album by MOSD.
*

The red binding rings, also by MOSD, worked wonderfully
with this festive patterned paper!
*

For each and every page of this treasured keepsake,
visit my blog here...
You will also read more on how
I created the fun pages my album.
*
 
The acrylic covers to this album
make it so fun to use all sorts of colors
and decorative elements.
I love how each show through "clearly!"
*

On behalf of the fabulous MOD Squad,
Merry Christmas
and blessings for the new year!

3 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

Very cute! Thanks for a great idea.

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow, KellieJean. This is wonderful. Thanks for giving us an extra project for the month! You rock!

AmesOx said...

Oh, I SO want one of these! Love it girl!!