Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SPRING!!!!

So today in the Chicagoland area it is going to be close to 60 degrees!!! : ) The warmest it has been since the beginning of September!! My neighbors tulips are coming up, there was a squirrel in the yard this morning, we saw geese by the 100's coming back yesterday at lunchtime, and it of course is raining! So all this spring activity had me wanting to do a spring project and of course with spring comes an important holiday to many-Easter. So I created these projects
This Layout is made with the MOSD Easter Spiritual Collection - Edger I inked the edges with My Mind's Eye ink and used a pop dot to pop one of the rocks. I used the edger as an embellishment, I cut the eggs from a piece of pattern paper and framed my picture mat with them. I added my title and its all ready for a special picture from Easter this year.
This card is made with MOSD Easter Spiritual Collection - Round 'Bout I used My Mind's Eye ink to ink the edges of the die cut and then I cut apart the transparency of words. I used an Amuse card and My Mind's Eye pattern paper to create this card.

So go grab yourself some of these great products and create some fun Easter projects today!

TFL!
Valerie

4 comments:

Erica@ZunkyChic said...

These are both lovely. I really like how you dressed up the photo matt with those Easter eggs. Very cute.

AmesOx said...

So SO cute! I love seeing other people's cards that they create...cards intimidate me :) lol

Debbie said...

Beautiful work with the stackers!

Unknown said...

These are great! Perfect for Easter.