Friday, July 9, 2010

T-Ball Mini album

(OK so I am finally back online and working problem free again! Gotta love computers-huh?! So I am a couple days late-sorry!)
So for the boys T-ball coach who was an OUTSTANDING coach I wanted to do something really special to thank him for all he has done for the boys so I grabbed my trusty MOSD products and some of the new super fun BoBunny paper and began creating away! I made a mini album for the coach with various pictures I had taken during the season showing just how involved and dedicated the coach was to the kids. I started with Perfectly Shaped Build A Book Pages, I added one of the Clearly Designed Album pages, I thought the Razzle Dazzle Cover Up in black looked a lot like the chain link fences at the baseball fields so I used that on a page, I also added a piece of the Star Intricacy Paper with a Clearly Stated Transparency over it. This was SO much fun to put together and there are SO many MOSD products that can mixed and matched to create one of your own! The coach was beyond touched and was speechless upon receiving such a personal gift! I think it was a success! ; )



Thanks for looking and I hope I inspired you to go grab some MOSD products and create a fun mini album of your own for a gift or just for yourself!

Valerie

2 comments:

Erica said...

What a great keepsake. Love how you made all the shapes work for baseball!

kellyjean said...

Wow, Valerie! You got some really great pics from the season. How fun!